This Site, and any services offered through the Site, are reserved for individuals who are eighteen years old. ANCESCHI ALBERTO E PAOLO srl does not collect any personal data relating to subjects under the age of 18. Upon request of the Users, ANCESCHI ALBERTO E PAOLO srl will promptly delete all personal data involuntarily collected and related to subjects under 18 years old.
ANCESCHI ALBERTO E PAOLO srl (with sole administrator Anceschi Paolo) considers priority to scrupulously observe the rules of the right to privacy and the protection of personal data of its Users, considering it an unavoidable duty. For any information related to this privacy statement, users can contact ANCESCHI ALBERTO E PAOLO srl at any time, using the following methods:
- By sending a registered letter to / r to the registered office of ANCESCHI ALBERTO E PAOLO srl Via G. Marconi, 15 – 42010 Rio Saliceto (RE)
- By sending an e-mail message with PEC (certified mail) to the address: email@example.com
- By sending a FAX to n. +39 0522.647540
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
Interested subjects: customers.
ANCESCHI ALBERTO E PAOLO srl as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the effects of the EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter referred to as ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned law provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations laid down therein.
Purposes of processing: in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations related to legislative or contractual obligations:
fulfillment of the legal obligations related to anti-money laundering legislation (law July 5, 1991, No. 197 and subsequent amendments, Legislative Decree 20 February 2004, No. 56, Law January 25, 2006, No. 29, DDMM February 3, 2006, No. 141 , 142 and 143, UIC Measure (Ufficio Italiano Cambi) 24 February 2006);
- opligations required by law in the field of taxation and accounting;
- after-sales assistance;
- consulting activity;
- accounting or treasury management;
- supplier management;
- management of reports during purchase operations;
- management of reports during sales operations;
- litigation management;
- customer management;
- activity planning;
- historical customer invoicing;
The processing of functional data for the fulfillment of these obligations is necessary for a proper management of the relationship and their conferment is mandatory to implement the purposes indicated above. The Data Controller also states that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the mandatory information, may cause the Data Controller’s inability to guarantee the adequacy of the processing itself.
For the purpose of the indicated processing, the Data Controller may become aware of particular categories of personal data and in detail: Log File of Internet Browsing. The processing of personal data for these particular categories is carried out in compliance with Article 9 of the GDPR.
Your personal data may also, with your consent, be used for the following purposes:
- to make information about our possible promotional activities;
- sending business information by e-mail or text message;
- possibly to satisfy market surveys, statistics and for promotional activities concerning the shipment of advertising and promotional material;
- measurement of customer satisfaction;
- -sale by correspondence or by telephone.
The provision of data is optional for you regarding the aforementioned purposes, and your refusal to treatment does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Method of treatment. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by means of electronic calculators using managed or programmed software systems;
- creation of profiles relating to customers, suppliers or consumers;
- processing by electronic calculators;
- temporary processing of data and relative deletion immediately after their use;
- verification and modification of data only at the request of a party.
Each treatment takes place in compliance with the procedures set out in art. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures.
Communication: your data will be communicated exclusively to competent and duly appointed persons for the performance of the services necessary for a correct management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- marketing office;
- administration office;
- programmers and analysts.
Your data may be communicated to third parties duly appointed Data Processors, in particular to:
- Advertising services, Advertising target, Analytics / Measurement, in the context of public and / or private subjects for whom the communication of data is mandatory or necessary in compliance with legal obligations or is in any case functional to the administration of the relationship;
- shippers, transporters, mailers, post offices, companies for logistics;
- law communication on anti-money laundering legislation (law July 5, 1991, No. 197 and subsequent amendments, Legislative Decree 20 February 2004, No. 56, Law January 25, 2006, No. 29, DDMM February 3, 2006, nos 141, 142 and 143, UIC provision (Italian Exchange Office) February 24, 2006);
- chambers of commerce, industry, crafts and agriculture;
- banks and credit institutions;
- bank risk centers;
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the purposes indicated above, in the following states :
Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and completion of the contractual purposes;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the completion of the services provided;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law.
Because each browser and often different versions of the same browser, they also differ significantly from each other if they prefer to act independently through the preferences of the browser. Your browser can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in the help of your browser. For an overview of the most common browsing modes, visit www.www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads, if desired. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and cancellation options, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/..
the Data Controller, according to the Law, is ANCESCHI ALBERTO E PAOLO srl
Via G. Marconi, 15 – 42010 RIO SALICETO (RE)
telephone: +39 0522.699949
C.F and P.IVA 01494810359 in the person of Anceschi Paolo as sole director.
You have the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, correction, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise all the rights provided from the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data
-that concern him,
-even if not yet registered
-their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- data portability.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.